Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Don't Blame Me, I'm Canadian

No, I'm not actually Canadian, but when I visit Europe, no one has to know that, thanks to these t-shirts. I'm definitely going to buy a couple for the next time I have to go to England.


Anonymous said...

This is actually an old technique of Canadians. Even in the 80's while a kid Canadians had this image of ourselves as sort of beloved while Americans were disliked. Almost everyone I knew who traveled overseas wore maple leaf t-shirts or had Canadian pins of various sorts.

On the other hand I have been told that "arrogant Canadians" in various countries have hurt the image. I don't know if that is true (not having really traveled overseas much due to time issues of travel).

Of course were I to travel overseas I probably would get a bunch of Canadian gear to wear. (Having a Canadian accent and naturally adding eh to every few lines probably helps as well) 

Posted by Clark

Anonymous said...

Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
Women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
discount gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes

Oceania said...

I had never see a blog batter than this blog, I like this blog very very much.By the way, do you like my products: street lights, street lighting, street lamps, ball valves, butterfly valves, butterfly valve handles, check valves, sanitary fittings, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve handles, solar street lights, street light, valve manufacturer, butterfly valve handles, valve manufacturers, butterfly valve handles, street lamp, solar street light, ball valve, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve, check valve,valves manufacturers, butterfly valve handles