Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Updated Blogroll

I drank way too much coffee this morning, got a little bored, and totally rearranged the blogroll. So, check it out, and let me know if you think there's a blog I should add. If you're on it, and think I put you in the wrong category, tell me. Categories are fuzzy things, and I'm bound to have misclassified some of the instances at the category boundaries.

Oh, "The Lesser Sciences" is a joke, so I don't want to get any nasty emails from physicists.

6 comments:

Sean Carroll said...

Don't worry, we can take a little good-natured humor from our friends in the squishier sciences.

But, if the misspelling of "Pharyngula" is a joke, it's too subtle for me.

Clark Goble said...

I could tell it was a joke as soon as physics wasn't found in the higher sciences. (grin)

Anonymous said...

hate to blogwhore, but since you asked... if you get a chance maybe you could take a look at mine...

Chris said...

Sean, whew, thanks for pointing that out.

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I wish, I wish, I wish to have a link from great blog like this one.
Anyway... check it out.
And... Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Chris said...

Oh, crap! I'd meant to have your blog in there all along. Sorry about that.