Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Back

Hello. I'm sorry for my extended absence. It was due to factors beyond my control, and which are, for the most part, too personal for me to get into. I especially want apologize to everyone in the reading group for not being able to participate for the last few months. If it had been up to me, I would have. Also, if you've sent me emails during the time that I haven't been posting, I am probably just now getting to them. You may want to send anything important again, just in case.

14 comments:

Steven Meyerson said...

Chris, Let me be the first to say welcome back! I look forward to the resumption of the reading group and your postings. Steve

L'el said...

And, er.. let me be the second one to say welcome back then. Hope whatever it was that kept you away is better now!
The blogosphere has been missing your voice..

Richard said...

Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Great :)

Matt McIntosh said...

Good to have you back, Chris.

Razib said...

welcome back chris!

and matt, you don't look like you are 12 in the blogger photo.

another orphan said...

We're glad you're back and hope all is now well.

mccm said...

I actually said "yay" outloud when I read the link from gnxp.

Brandon said...

Hurray! Glad to find you back!

coturnix said...

Great to see you are OK and back. We were worried out here....

Dave Munger said...

Welcome back! You were definitely missed.

shrinkette said...

Welcome back!

Lizzie said...

Yes, welcome back. I was concerned and inventing all sorts of horrible possibilities about what might have happened. I'm glad to see you up and running. Almost feels too good to be true!

Kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字自然排序,網路行銷,關鍵字自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,網路爆紅,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,中古車,二手車,中古車,二手車,高雄婚紗,減肥,瘦身 ,搬家,搬家公司,服飾批發,團體服